Inside Sales Executive – Immediate Openings (2)
Selling HopeRun’s Engineering Services and getting our message out to targeted industries. We are a company that is growing very fast and are in need of sales professional who can sell professional services and technical consulting services.
Inside Sales Executives are responsible for identifying, pursuing, qualifying and closing sales opportunities without traveling onsite except in rare local situations. The primary tools of the Inside Sales Executives will be email, the phone, and web demonstrations.
- Generate leads in the software development, technical consulting, telematics, mobile solutions, and M2M communication fields and industries.
- Engage customers for the sales of services
- Inside Sales Executives will be accountable for a quota by managing a sales funnel and pipeline by identifying potential customers (including a steady stream of leads from marketing programs), pursuing those targets, engaging and qualifying those prospects using a wide variety of sales tools, and driving opportunities to closure
- Achieve daily prospecting expectations to uncover new offshore projects and outsourcing services
- Understand and qualify client requirements
- Ability to multi-task effectively, manages multiple assignments and meets deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Effective and diplomatic oral and written communication skills,
- Strong customer facing skills
- 2-3 years of experience selling $750K+ USD offshore consulting projects without a software or hardware product
- Experience in business development or sales calling on high level decision makes in US companies’ Information Systems departments, such as: CEOs, CIOs, IT managers, etc
- Proven client sourcing abilities and closing abilities
- Self-motivated, driven, and energetic with an exceptional work ethic
- The ability to think and work independently
- Sales savvy: the ability to interpret selling situations and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Working from our Burlington, MA office
• Prior experience with a sales or account management team, preferably in a startup or fast growth environment
• A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
• A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
• Knowledge of software development/IT industry or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently, (Tech Savvy)
• Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
• Phenomenal organizational skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• 1-3 years of technical sales experience.
• Good understanding of the sales process from prospect to close.
• Must have ability to manage a pipeline of business, develop forecasts and achieve sales quotas.
HopeRun Technology Corporation (HRTC), a technical consulting firm provides full technical solutions on technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org