DDU (Dedicated Development Unit) / DTU (Dedicated Testing Unit): HRTC provides DDU as a virtual extension of the client’s development team. In addition, our offsite DTU enables clients to scale their development teams, both in size and expertise.
Project Based: HRTC provides resources on an add needed basis on a per project basis.
We are committed to the confidentiality of Non-Disclosure Agreements, respecting all confidential information received while performing our professional duties. HopeRun ensures the safety and security of any information from clients under the current information security management system.
- Information Security
- Secured company network
- VPN for client communications
- Building Protection – Security Guard for the building
- Keyed entry for offices
- Badge access for DDU rooms
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) – Signed with all clients to protect intellectual property
Protecting your Intellectual Property
- At HopeRun, we emphasize our customer’s IP rights. This close, long-term relationship develops trusts on both sides, and improves the effectiveness of our collaboration. Since May 2009, HopeRun has been approved to Information Security Management System Standards: ISO/IEC 27001:2005.