Sr. Software Product Manager – Telematics, M2M, SaaS
Sr. Product Manager at HopeRun will play product owner role responsible for gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders; provide product design document, define and maintain the product feature lists, maintain the product roadmap and provide go to market strategy. This senior product manager position required deeply knowledge of product management methodology in both of development and marketing fields with hands of product management experience to manage our product offering and vision.
- Define of product offering in the M2M or telematics space
- Define product requirements based on market analysis, customer needs and feedback
- Ownership of our Product Offering, play key role between the product team and engineering team
- Product management and go to market strategy setting
- Create white papers and or related sale and marketing materials
- Ability to multi-task effectively, manages multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with creating a Go-To-Market strategy
- Product conceptualization and communication
- Product positioning and building differentiation
- Working with marketing and senior management for delivery of the product
- Defining new strategies and product propositions
- Deep knowledge of product management in a dynamic engineering environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years as a Sr. Product Manager in the telematics or related fields
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent written skill in Product Design Documents, PDD, FRD or MRD.
- Insurance, automotive or telematics background is huge plus
Company Background: HopeRun Technology Corporation (HRTC), a technical consulting firm provides full technical solutions on technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about HRTC, please visit: www.hoperun.net